Buy Hydrocodone 10/750mg tablet
What is hydrocodone with acetaminophen?
Hydrocodone with acetaminophen is a tablet or liquid that contains two different types of medicine. Hydrocodone is an opioid medicine used to treat pain. Acetaminophen (Tylenol®) is a medicine used to treat pain or fever. Buy Hydrocodone 10/750mg tablet
Buy Hydrocodone 10/750mg tablet
Hydrocodone with acetaminophen is available as a tablet or liquid form in multiple strengths and multiple brand names. All are taken by mouth.Buy Hydrocodone 10/750mg tablet
- Hydrocodone 5 mg/Acetaminophen 300 mg
- Hydrocodone 10 mg/Acetaminophen 300 mg
- Hydrocodone 7.5mg/Acetaminophen 325 mg in 15 ml
- Common Brand Names: Lortab®, Vicodin®, Lorcet®, Norco®, Xodol®
Possible side effects of hydrocodone with acetaminophen
- Feeling drowsy
- Slower than normal rates of breathing
- Low blood pressure
Later (more than a day after treatment starts)
- Constipation (hard to have bowel movement)
- Itching and hives
- Feeling drowsy or very sleepy
- Feeling dizzy
- Nausea and vomiting
- Mood changes (feeling sadder or happier)
- Dry mouth
- Problems urinating
- Liver damage
Special instructions for hydrocodone with acetaminophen
- If you have any of the side effects listed above, most should get better after you have taken hydrocodone with acetaminophen for a few days. Tell your doctor if the side effects get worse while you are taking this medicine. It may mean you need less medicine.Buy Hydrocodone 10/750mg tablet
- This medicine may cause you to feel dizzy and drowsy. Do not operate heavy equipment or drive a car until you see how this medicine affects you.
- If you have not slept well because of your pain, you may sleep more during the first few days of taking this medicine to “catch up” on missed sleep.Buy Hydrocodone 10/750mg tablet
- If you are taking this medicine regularly, then you should drink more fluids and eat more fiber to help prevent constipation. Tell your doctor or nurse if you have not had a bowel movement in 3 to 5 days. You may need to take a stool softener or laxative to relieve your constipation.
- If you are taking this medicine on a regular basis, do not stop taking it until the doctor tells you to do so.Buy Hydrocodone 10/750mg tablet
- If you have taken hydrocodone with acetaminophen for a long time, at some point your doctor will slowly decrease your dose to wean you off the medicine.Buy Hydrocodone 10/750mg tablet
- During this time, watch for a sudden onset of diarrhea, headache, sweating, muscle cramps, nausea, vomiting, or trouble sleeping and resting. If this occurs, call your doctor right away. It could mean your dose is being lowered too fast.
- Do not take acetaminophen (Tylenol®) while taking hydrocodone with acetaminophen. Taking both medicines at the same time could result in a Tylenol® dose that is too high. Buy Hydrocodone 10/750mg tablet
Acetaminophen (Tylenol®) is found in many over-the-counter products. Read labels carefully and ask your doctor or pharmacist if it is safe to start a new medicine.
- Other medicines can increase the drowsy feeling caused by hydrocodone with acetaminophen. These include:
- Alcohol (found in many over-the-counter cough and cold medicines)
- Diphenhydramine (over-the-counter Benadryl®)
- Diazepam or lorazepam
- Antidepressants, such as amitriptyline
- Medicines used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, gabapentin, phenobarbital, and valproic acid)
- Always tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines, or if you start taking any new medicine while you are taking hydrocodone with acetaminophen.Buy Hydrocodone 10/750mg tablet
There are no reviews yet.